Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Braainnnsssssss...

Wow, it has been a while! You six people following me must have been so worried! ;)


Hello!

I apologize for the lack of updates. Life after Ringling has been quite interesting! After graduation in May, I moved to Los Angeles and was picked up by Rhythm and Hues to work on Alvin & The Chipmunks 2. It was a very fun project and I can't wait for it to be on theaters! Be sure to see it! (hooray for shameless plugs!)

After that I went to Sony Pictures Imageworks to work on Cats & Dogs 2, which I finished working on this month. And now I am taking some time off to work on me reel and find my next new adventure/movie/job. And I can't wait... It's getting boring at home!

I'm close to finishing a new lil' animation exercise to keep me from getting rusty and I shall promptly post it, followed by a new demo reel, I hope!

So to all a Happy Holiday! :) I hope everyone has a great time and that 2010 will be a great year for animation, and life in

No comments: