So I got bored and decided to post my progress on my maquette's head! Yay.
Here's a simple armature done with a steel rod, soft bendable wires, and epoxy putty. The smelly kind.
Next, give it a nice coat of foil!
And then, a base layer of sculpey... I did a mix of super sculpey (with the skin translucent color) and white and black Sculpey III. (Thanks to Greg Peltz for the tips!)
And a couple hours later, more progress...
Yay for sculpey fun! My previous 2 attempts have royaly sucked... but I think this one will be..not TOO bad. Tomorrow I have to go buy some 90% alcohol to start smoothing shapes out and some toothpicks so I can attach the ears....
Lets see how I manage to ruin it! :D
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Monday, December 17, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Woo! The semester is over! Three more to go!
Anyhow, here's my turnaround of..myself! It's my third time digital painting so... It's not as nice as I envisioned it but..we'll get there one day...
Tomorrow I'll post my last animation project of the semester.. 'till then, toodles!