Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Blast from the past... London HoneyTeaMoon Adventure!


I wanted to post some neat stuff I found in a cozy little toy museum in London, when I went there with Carrie last summer...

It's Jay and Carrie's London Adventures!









(OMG)



So these are pretty neat. They were selling some of these (not the actualy toys, but vintage..remakes I suppose). They were expensive, so sadly I couldn't afford any of them..but.. Aren't they awesome?








This was my favorite part though...



I was very excited to see a magic lantern, a little Felix the Cat flipbook, and an actual praxinoscope!




They were selling new ones but...sigh. :<

We also went around and saw the sights (Woot Stone henge!), but this was definetly some of the most fun we had in London.

Carrie made a special friend..



And I met Freddie.

1 comment:

Jamil R. Lahham said...

Thanks for your comment, I am a big fan of his, in fact I wish he's still alive so I French kiss him