Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Haha.

Darnit. I keep forgetting I have a blog.. I read so many animation blogs and I neglect mine so much... ;<

School started a couple weeks ago and I feel great! I'm stoked about our projects, classes, and teachers, and although I cannot post on what the projects are, they are fun! Even modeling my new character is fun... (Mind you, I HATE modeling) It feels great being back producing stuff again, but sadly, after one week of clicking, my wrist is starting to hurt again. I think I'll have to buy some weird mouse now or something, or keep modeling with a wacom.

Which hurts too...

But Hey!

As soon as I have some yummy animations up, I shall post them. Also started working on an online portfolio/website and should be up soon, but I must come up with a catchy name for it.

Ideas?

No comments: